As you do so, imagine that when you choose to make that decision that deep inside your mind you are switching off the alternative path, you are switching off the opportunity to drift back to that place. Then step out and take your future path. Absorb yourself in the sensations, the feelings, the sights, the sounds and of course continue to engage in your future the way I have discussed in previous articles on this blog.
What is the exact sequence of events that will take you to where you want to be? Have a think consciously of what you need to do. Every outcome begins with the first step. When you decide you want to have a romantic meal for two, there are many steps that you need to perform in order for that to happen.
This is the first step of the process! Key: Notice how you felt excited and optimistic when you did this? The reason is simple. It’s the life you are designing instead of the one that was given you and that you have lived with less intention and purpose to date.
- For those of you who are serious about having more.
- There are a million distractions in every facet of our lives.
- The sad thing is the majority of people have no clue about what they truly want.
- Once you have a clear understanding of what you want
- Focus is having the unwavering attention to complete what you set out to do.